Ixia (XXIA) is a provider of converged test systems and services for wireless and wired infrastructures and services. This stock is trading up 13.3% at $12.71 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 746,000Average Volume: 245,514 Volume % Change: 634% Shares of XXIA are soaring today after the company beat Wall Street expectations on revenue and met expectations on earnings per share. >>6 Tech Stocks That Rate Better Than Apple From a technical perspective, XXIA is gapping up today on monster volume, and it's bumping up right against its 50-day moving average of $13.04. Traders should now look for long-biased trades if XXIA can manage to close back above its 50-day, and continue to trend above that key moving average with heavy upside volume flows. Look for volume that's near or well above 245,514 shares. If we get that action soon, look for XXIA to make a run back toward its recent highs of $14.20 to $14.88.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV