Estee Lauder "Given powerful global brand equity, leading market positions in the prestige beauty category, and rising market shares across key business segments, we believe shares of EL should trade relatively in line to other large-cap comparables, such as Colgate-Palmolive and Procter & Gamble," Wedbush analysts wrote in an April 16 report. Shares of Estee Lauder hit a 52-week high Friday of $64.66. The stock's 52-week low of $40.76 was set on Oct. 4. Estee Lauder's forward P/E is 24.82; the average for personal products is 16.09. For comparison, Avon Products (AVP) has a lower forward P/E of 13.15. Analysts were split on Estee Lauder with 10 giving the stock a buy rating and another 10 rating it hold. TheStreet Ratings gives Estee Lauder an A+ grade with a buy rating and $81.91 price target. The stock has risen 14.64% year to date.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV