Human Genome Sciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: HGSI) announced today that it will sponsor a conference call to discuss its financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2012. These results are expected to be disclosed on Tuesday, April 24, 2012, after the capital markets close.
The conference call will be hosted by senior management and will be held on Tuesday, April 24, 2012 at 4:30 pm Eastern Time.
Investors may listen to the call by dialing 888-312-9844 or 719-325-2111, passcode 3946943. A replay of the conference call will be available within a few hours after the call ends. Investors may listen to the replay by dialing 888-203-1112 or 719-457-0820, confirmation code 3946943.
This conference call also will be webcast and can be accessed at www.hgsi.com. It is recommended that investors interested in listening to the live webcast log on before the start of the call to download any software required. Both the audio replay and the archive of the conference call webcast will remain available for several days.ABOUT HUMAN GENOME SCIENCES Human Genome Sciences exists to place new therapies into the hands of those battling serious disease. For more information about HGS, please visit the Company’s web site at www.hgsi.com. Health professionals and patients interested in clinical trials of HGS products may inquire via e-mail to email@example.com or by calling HGS at (240) 314-4430. HGS and Human Genome Sciences are trademarks of Human Genome Sciences, Inc. Other trademarks referenced are the property of their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV