The Rosen Law Firm, P.A. announces that it is investigating potential securities fraud claims against Houston American Energy Corp. (NYSE Amex: HUSA) resulting from allegations that the Company may have issued materially inaccurate financial statements to the investing public.
On Thursday, April 19, 2012, Houston American announced that it was the target of a formal investigation by the SEC. According to Houston American, the aim of the formal investigation is to determine whether Houston American and/or its officers and directors have violated the securities laws. Based on this and other news issued that day, Houston American's stock price fell from $3.78 to $2.25 -- over 35% -- damaging investors.
The Rosen Law Firm is investigating a securities class action lawsuit on behalf of Houston American investors. If you purchased Houston American stock, please visit the website at http://www.rosenlegal.com for more information. You may also contact Laurence Rosen, Esq., or Jonathan Horne, Esq. of The Rosen Law Firm toll free at 866-767-3653 or via e-mail at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Rosen Law Firm represents investors throughout the globe, concentrating its practice in securities class actions and shareholder derivative litigation.Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV