On Earth Day, April 22, Disney Store Guests Who Bring In Five Used Plastic Bags For Recycling Will Receive A Free Re-usable Shopping Tote Featuring The Young Chimpanzee, Oscar, From Disneynature's New True Life Adventure Film, "Chimpanzee." (Photo: Business Wire)
Disney Store’s product assortment also includes:
- Fashionable reusable totes
- Children and adult sized t-shirts made from 100% organic cotton with the message “It’s A Green World After All”
- Reusable aluminum bottles in favorite character styles such as Rapunzel, Mickey and Minnie Mouse
- The new Oscar Chimpanzee plush toy to commemorate Earth Day
To find a Disney Store, guests can visit www.DisneyStore.com/storelocator or call (866) 902-2798. Guests may also sign up for email alerts at www.DisneyStore.com/Updates, like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/DisneyStore or follow Disney Store on Twitter www.twitter.com/DisneyStore to stay connected to your favorite destination.
For more information about The Walt Disney Company’s environmental initiatives, visit www.disney.com/environment.
ABOUT DISNEY STOREThe Disney Store retail chain, which debuted in 1987, is owned and operated by Disney in North America, Europe, and Japan. Disney Store is the retail merchandising arm of Disney Consumer Products, the business segment of The Walt Disney Company (NYSE:DIS) and its affiliates that extends the Disney brand to merchandise. Disney Store carries high-quality products, including exclusive product lines that support and promote Disney's key entertainment initiatives and characters. Disney Store opened its first store in Glendale, California and, in doing so, originated the themed retail business model. There are currently more than 200 Disney Store locations in North America; more than 40 Disney Store locations in Japan; and more than 100 Disney Store locations in Belgium, Denmark, France, Ireland, Italy, Portugal, Spain and the United Kingdom, plus online stores www.DisneyStore.com, www.disneystore.co.uk, www.disneystore.fr and www.disneystore.de. Each Disney Store location offers a magical shopping experience that can only be delivered by Disney, one of the world's largest and most successful entertainment companies. For more information, please visit www.disneyconsumerproducts.com/press/us/disneystore or follow us at www.facebook.com/DisneyStore and www.twitter.com/DisneyStore. ABOUT TRACK MY T TrackMyT® is an interactive web site service that chronicles and brings to life the journey and environmental impact of a t-shirt, from cotton-seed to consumer. The service, which specifically tracks Disney Store t-shirts, allows users to explore organic cotton farms, a gin and spinners, textile mill, cut and sew plants, and distribution facility -- all by inputting a unique tracking number printed on their very own t-shirt. TrackMyT® is a service created by Anvil Knitwear, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV