Using ATM (at-the-money) volatility there is a 63% probability of this trade retaining the max credit collect, $2,560.
At Top Gun Options our risk management ROE (rule of engagement) is to never risk more than 5% of our Primary Model Portfolio on any one trade. Using our $100,000 virtual account, this equates to $5,000.
As the "pilot in command" of the Portfolio, I am comfortable being just slightly north of our ROE.
Threats to Success: Earnings next week on 24 April. Apple tends to "under promise and over deliver" but our short strikes are well outside the historical moves the stock makes around earnings. Additionally, Apple could unveil something new in the next month that is not already factored into the current stock price.Eject Criteria: We plan on letting this trade expire worthless and collecting the max credit in the Primary Model Portfolio, or we will manage the trade according to our Midcourse Guidance. As always at Top Gun Options, we eject from the trade if our Commit Criteria change.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV