NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The following stocks go ex-dividend Tuesday, meaning an investor must purchase the shares Monday to qualify for the next dividend payment: Adtran (ADTN), Aptargroup (ATR), H.B. Fuller (FUL) and Government Properties Income Trust (GOV).
Each of the stocks received a buy rating from TheStreet Ratings.
The networking equipment maker reported on April 10 first-quarter earnings of $13 million, or 20 cents a share, down from year-earlier earnings of $34.3 million, or 52 cents."We view ADTN as an indirect play on global network traffic on wired and wireless networks," ThinkEquity analysts wrote in an April 16 report. "Our $31 price target is based on 15.1x our updated FY13 EPS estimate of $2.05. We find the stock fairly valued in the low-to-mid $30s and would see support in the high $20s or 10x our new CY13E plus $8.00 in net cash." Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 1.2% Rated "B (Buy)" by TheStreet Ratings: The company's first-quarter gross profit margin decreased from the previous year. Adtran is very liquid. Its Quick Ratio is 3.93, which shows the company can meet its short-term cash needs. In the first quarter, stockholders' net worth increased 11.15% from the prior year. TheStreet Ratings' price target is $35.40.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV