Ruth's Hospitality Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: RUTH) today announced that it will host a conference call to discuss first quarter 2012 financial results on Friday, April 27, 2012 at 8:30 AM Eastern Time. A press release with first quarter 2012 financial results will be issued at approximately 7:00 AM Eastern Time that same day.
The conference call can be accessed live over the phone by dialing 877-741-4253 or for international callers by dialing 719-325-4858. A replay will be available one hour after the call and can be accessed by dialing 877-870-5176 or 858-384-5517 for international callers; the password is 1341275. The replay will be available until May 4, 2012. The call will also be webcast live from the Company's website at www.rhgi.com under the investor relations section.
About Ruth’s Hospitality Group
Ruth's Hospitality Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: RUTH) is a leading restaurant company focused exclusively on the upscale dining segment. The Company owns the Ruth's Chris Steak House, Mitchell's Fish Market, Mitchell's Steakhouse and Cameron's Steakhouse concepts. With more than 150 Company- and franchisee-owned locations worldwide, Ruth's Hospitality Group, Inc. was founded in 1965 and is headquartered in Winter Park, Fla.For further information about our restaurants, to make reservations, or to purchase gift cards, please visit: www.RuthsChris.com, www.MitchellsFishMarket.com, www.MitchellsSteakhouse.com and www.Camerons-Steakhouse.com. For more information about Ruth's Hospitality Group, Inc., please visit www.rhgi.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV