- Hole BMDD128 encountered an intercept of 3.0 metres grading 1.54g/t gold from 132.0m which included 1.0 metre averaging 3.82g/t gold from 134.0 metres. The hole also encountered a wider zone of 12.0 metres grading 2.67g/t gold from 155.0m which included 2.0m averaging 7.34g/t gold.
- Hole BMDD129 encountered an intercept of 3.0 metres grading 1.18g/t gold from surface; another zone of 5.5m grading 1.53g/t gold was encountered at 64.0m and a zone of 2.0m grading 1.55g/t gold from 153m.
- Hole BMDD130 encountered an intercept of 4.0 metres grading 2.66g/t gold from 118.0m which included 1.0 metre grading 9.99g/t gold and a second zone of 23.0m at 1.6g/t gold from 125.0m which included 6.0m at 4.2g/t gold from 128.0m.
- Hole BMDD131 encountered an intercept of 3.0 metres grading 3.51g/t gold from 101.0m which included 2.0m at 5.0g/t gold.
- Another excellent intercept was returned from BMDD132 which encountered 21.0 metres grading 6.27g/t gold from 163.0 metres which included 6.0 metres averaging 14.27g/t gold from 163.0m in sheared quartz vein intercalated with sheared dolerite with strong silica–carbonate–pyrite alteration followed by 4.0 metres grading 1.93g/t gold from 192.0 metres.
- Hole BMDD133 returned an intercept of 4.0m grading 1.93g/t gold from 139.0m, 5.0m grading 4.27g/t gold from 195.0 metres which included 2.0m grading 8.31g/t gold from 195.0m in sheared felsic porphyry and another intercept of 4.0m grading 1.66g/t gold from 210.0m.
Tanzanian Royalty Reports More High Grade Assay Results From Its Buckreef Gold Project In Tanzania
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.