- Hole BMDD128 encountered an intercept of 3.0 metres grading 1.54g/t gold from 132.0m which included 1.0 metre averaging 3.82g/t gold from 134.0 metres. The hole also encountered a wider zone of 12.0 metres grading 2.67g/t gold from 155.0m which included 2.0m averaging 7.34g/t gold.
- Hole BMDD129 encountered an intercept of 3.0 metres grading 1.18g/t gold from surface; another zone of 5.5m grading 1.53g/t gold was encountered at 64.0m and a zone of 2.0m grading 1.55g/t gold from 153m.
- Hole BMDD130 encountered an intercept of 4.0 metres grading 2.66g/t gold from 118.0m which included 1.0 metre grading 9.99g/t gold and a second zone of 23.0m at 1.6g/t gold from 125.0m which included 6.0m at 4.2g/t gold from 128.0m.
- Hole BMDD131 encountered an intercept of 3.0 metres grading 3.51g/t gold from 101.0m which included 2.0m at 5.0g/t gold.
- Another excellent intercept was returned from BMDD132 which encountered 21.0 metres grading 6.27g/t gold from 163.0 metres which included 6.0 metres averaging 14.27g/t gold from 163.0m in sheared quartz vein intercalated with sheared dolerite with strong silica–carbonate–pyrite alteration followed by 4.0 metres grading 1.93g/t gold from 192.0 metres.
- Hole BMDD133 returned an intercept of 4.0m grading 1.93g/t gold from 139.0m, 5.0m grading 4.27g/t gold from 195.0 metres which included 2.0m grading 8.31g/t gold from 195.0m in sheared felsic porphyry and another intercept of 4.0m grading 1.66g/t gold from 210.0m.
Tanzanian Royalty Reports More High Grade Assay Results From Its Buckreef Gold Project In Tanzania
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts