Manning & Napier, Inc. (NYSE: MN), (“Manning & Napier” or “the Company”) today announced that it will host a teleconference to discuss the Company’s 2012 first quarter financial results at 8:00 a.m. ET on Thursday, May 3, 2012. Manning & Napier will release its 2012 first quarter financial results after market hours on Wednesday, May 2, 2012.
To access the teleconference, please dial 706-758-9224 (domestic and international) approximately ten minutes before the teleconference’s scheduled start time and reference ID# 73424266. A live webcast will also be available on the investor relations portion of Manning & Napier’s website at http://ir.manning-napier.com/.
If you are unable to access the live teleconference, a replay will be available beginning approximately two hours after the call’s completion and available through May 10, 2012. The teleconference replay can be accessed by dialing 404-537-3406 (domestic and international) and entering the ID# 73424266. A webcast replay will also be available on the investor relations portion of Manning & Napier’s website at http://ir.manning-napier.com/.
About Manning & Napier, Inc.Manning & Napier is headquartered in Fairport, New York with approximately 400 full‐time employees, and has been a registered investment advisor since 1970. For more than 40 years, Manning & Napier has successfully managed clients’ investments through a variety of market conditions. As of 12/30/2011, the firm managed $40.2 billion for individuals, corporations, defined benefit pension plans, 401(k) choice plans, Taft‐Hartley accounts, endowments, foundations, and municipal retirement plans in all 50 states.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV