To qualify for an EcoStar grant, a project must be located in an area where Constellation Energy does business. Applicants also are required to have a board of directors and be designated a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.
A complete list of the 93 organizations that received 2012 EcoStar grants and a brief description of each project can be found on the EcoStar section of Constellation Energy's website.
Exelon Corporation (NYSE:EXC) is the nation’s leading competitive
energy provider, with approximately $33 billion in annual revenues.
Headquartered in Chicago, Exelon has operations and business activities
in 47 states, the District of Columbia and Canada. Exelon is the largest
competitive U.S. power generator, with approximately 35,000 megawatts of
owned capacity comprising one of the nation’s cleanest and lowest-cost
power generation fleets. The company’s Constellation business unit
provides energy products and services to approximately 100,000 business
and public sector customers and approximately 1 million residential
customers. Exelon’s utilities deliver electricity and natural gas to
approximately 6.6 million customers in central Maryland (BGE), northern
Illinois (ComEd) and southeastern Pennsylvania (PECO).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV