Intellicheck Mobilisa, Inc. (NYSE Amex: IDN), a leading technology company specializing in wireless and identity systems, today announced a sale for their identity systems group, valued at $500,000, for access control equipment and services.
Steve Williams, CEO of Intellicheck Mobilisa, stated, “A contract of this magnitude is key to the continued growth of our identity systems group, especially with regards to our access control systems. Building upon our proven platform, this latest development integrates our system with legacy access control systems and adds the ability to read contactless proximity access cards.”
Intellicheck Mobilisa’s access control systems are in use throughout the federal government and private industry. The Company’s leading access control products include Fugitive Finder® and Defense ID®, the Company’s longest-running access control product.
About Intellicheck MobilisaIntellicheck Mobilisa (ICMOBIL) is a leading technology company that is engaged in developing and marketing wireless technology and identity systems for various applications, including mobile and handheld access control and security systems for the government, military and commercial markets. ICMOBIL’s products include the Fugitive Finder system, an advanced ID card access control product currently protecting approximately 100 military and federal locations; ID Check, a patented technology that instantly reads, analyzes, and verifies encoded data in magnetic stripes and barcodes on government-issued IDs from U.S. and Canadian jurisdictions, designed to improve the Customer Experience for the financial, hospitality and retail sectors; and Aegeus, a wireless security buoy system for the government, military and oil industry. For more news and information on ICMOBIL, please visit www.icmobil.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV