American Riviera Bank (OTC BB: ARBV) announced today unaudited net income of $275,000 ($0.11 per share) for the quarter ended March 31, 2012 and loan growth of 22% since March 31, 2011.
The Bank has experienced consistent growth in loans, reporting $110 million in loans at March 31, 2012, a $20 million increase since March 31, 2011. The Bank’s net interest margin remains strong and has benefited from deployment of excess liquidity into loans. The Bank reported a 5.35% net interest margin for the quarter ended March 31, 2012, a significant increase from 4.25% for the comparable 2011 quarter.
The Bank has experienced consistent growth in core deposits, reporting $107 million in core deposits at March 31, 2012, a 16% increase since March 31, 2011. Total deposits were $120 million at March 31, 2012. The Bank continues to attract new customers with a 24% increase in the number of non-time deposit accounts since March 31, 2011 and nearly 200 new non-time deposit accounts opened in the first quarter of 2012. Demand deposit accounts reached $24 million for the quarter ending March 31, 2012, an increase of $4 million or 20% from the comparable 2011 quarter.
Jeff DeVine, President and Chief Executive Officer stated, “Our loan and deposit growth is directly attributable to our dedication to personal service and understanding of our clients’ needs. We are proud to be a partner and grow with the community.”The Bank has $148 million in total assets and a Tier 1 Leverage capital ratio exceeding 14% as of March 31, 2012, the highest ratio of all banks operating in Santa Barbara and well above the regulatory guideline of 5% for well capitalized institutions. Book value and tangible book value of one share of American Riviera Bank stock is $8.94 at March 31, 2012, an increase from $7.60 at March 31, 2011.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV