Intermec Inc. (NYSE:IN) plans to release its first quarter 2012 financial results after market close on Tuesday May 1, 2012.
|Tuesday May 1, 2012 at 5 p.m. Eastern Time (2 p.m. Pacific Time)|
Intermec will provide a live audio Webcast of its first quarter 2012 earnings conference call beginning Tuesday, May 1, 2012 at 5 p.m., Eastern, (2 p.m. Pacific). A Webcast archive will be available for one month.
The webcast will be available at: www.intermec.com/InvestorRelationsAbout Intermec, Inc. Intermec Inc. (NYSE:IN) develops and integrates products, services and technologies that identify, track and manage supply chain assets and information. Core technologies include rugged mobile computing and data collection systems, voice solutions that increase business performance, bar code printers, label media, and RFID. The company’s products and services are used by customers in many industries worldwide to improve the productivity, quality and responsiveness of business operations. For more information about Intermec, visit www.intermec.com or call 800-347-2636.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV