- The quarterly distribution on the Partnership’s common units will be $0.33 per unit. The distribution is payable May 15 to unitholders of record May 2. This amount is approximately a 14 percent increase over the first-quarter 2011 rate.
- The quarterly dividend on the Corporation’s common stock will be $0.12 per share. The dividend is payable May 15 to shareholders of record May 2. This amount is approximately a 33 percent increase over the first-quarter 2011 rate.
Crosstex Declares Increases In Quarterly Distribution And Dividend
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts