The Crosstex Energy companies today announced the declaration of the quarterly distribution for Crosstex Energy, L.P. (NASDAQ: XTEX) (the Partnership) and the quarterly dividend for Crosstex Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ: XTXI) (the Corporation) from the first quarter of 2012:
- The quarterly distribution on the Partnership’s common units will be $0.33 per unit. The distribution is payable May 15 to unitholders of record May 2. This amount is approximately a 14 percent increase over the first-quarter 2011 rate.
- The quarterly dividend on the Corporation’s common stock will be $0.12 per share. The dividend is payable May 15 to shareholders of record May 2. This amount is approximately a 33 percent increase over the first-quarter 2011 rate.
About the Crosstex Energy Companies
Crosstex Energy, L.P., a midstream natural gas company headquartered in Dallas, Texas, operates approximately 3,300 miles of pipeline, ten processing plants and four fractionators. Crosstex Energy, L.P. currently provides services for 3.2 billion cubic feet of natural gas per day, or approximately six percent of marketed U.S. daily production.
Crosstex Energy, Inc. owns the two percent general partner interest, a 25 percent limited partner interest and the incentive distribution rights of Crosstex Energy, L.P.Additional information about the Crosstex companies can be found at www.crosstexenergy.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV