Security Bank of California has hired Dan Farren of Murrieta as a first vice president and senior relationship manager handling commercial lending.
With an MBA in finance from San Diego State University, he has more than 20 years experience in commercial banking, most recently at U.S. Bank in San Diego as vice president of its Commercial Banking Group. He previously was with City National Bank in Ontario, Bank of America in Riverside and Los Angeles, Fuji Bank, Limited in Los Angeles and San Diego Commercial Finance.
“With Dan’s extensive experience and relationships we expect to grow our service to businesses in Southwest Riverside County,” said James A. Robinson, chairman and chief executive officer of the bank and its holding company
Farren said that having worked for both community and large banks, “I’ve learned I much prefer the close relationships possible with customers at business community banks like Security.”Security Bank of California is a wholly owned subsidiary of Security California Bancorp (OTCBB:SCAF), which is traded on the Over the Counter Bulletin Board under the symbol SCAF.OB. It offers personalized banking services to businesses and individuals through full-service offices in Riverside, San Bernardino, Redlands and Orange. It also has a loan production office in Irwindale.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV