Security Bank of California has hired Dan Farren of Murrieta as a first vice president and senior relationship manager handling commercial lending.
With an MBA in finance from San Diego State University, he has more than 20 years experience in commercial banking, most recently at U.S. Bank in San Diego as vice president of its Commercial Banking Group. He previously was with City National Bank in Ontario, Bank of America in Riverside and Los Angeles, Fuji Bank, Limited in Los Angeles and San Diego Commercial Finance.
“With Dan’s extensive experience and relationships we expect to grow our service to businesses in Southwest Riverside County,” said James A. Robinson, chairman and chief executive officer of the bank and its holding company
Farren said that having worked for both community and large banks, “I’ve learned I much prefer the close relationships possible with customers at business community banks like Security.”Security Bank of California is a wholly owned subsidiary of Security California Bancorp (OTCBB:SCAF), which is traded on the Over the Counter Bulletin Board under the symbol SCAF.OB. It offers personalized banking services to businesses and individuals through full-service offices in Riverside, San Bernardino, Redlands and Orange. It also has a loan production office in Irwindale.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV