ATLANTA, April 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- RPC Incorporated (NYSE: RES) announced today that it will present at the Burkenroad Reports 16th Annual Investment Conference in New Orleans, Louisiana on April 27, 2012 at 8:30 a.m. ET.
The presentation will provide a corporate overview, highlight the services RPC provides and discuss the most recently published financial results. Management's remarks will be available in real time at http://wsw.com/webcast/tulane11/res and will be archived on RPC's investor Web site, www.rpc.net for a period of 90 days following the presentation.
RPC provides a broad range of specialized oilfield services and equipment primarily to independent and major oilfield companies engaged in the exploration, production and development of oil and gas properties throughout the United States, including the Gulf of Mexico, mid-continent, southwest, Appalachian and Rocky Mountain regions, and in selected international markets. RPC's investor Web site can be found at www.rpc.net.
For more information about RPC, Inc. or this event, please contact:Jim LandersVice President, Corporate Finance404.321.2162 firstname.lastname@example.org Sharon A. LennonManager, Investor Relations404.321.2172 email@example.com SOURCE RPC Incorporated
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV