Seymour Schulich Increases Ownership In Birchcliff Energy
TORONTO, April 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Seymour Schulich, through his holding company Sheriff Capital Corporation Ltd., 20 Eglinton Avenue West, Suite 1900, Toronto, Ontario, M4R 1K8, announced today that he has purchased 5,000,000 common shares of Birchcliff Energy Ltd. (TSX: BIR) (the "Company") through a private placement at $7.65 per common share of treasury shares.
As a result of this purchase, Mr. Schulich currently owns or exercises control and direction over 40,000,000 common shares of the Company. Mr. Schulich's current shareholdings represent approximately 28.3% of the current issued and outstanding common shares of the Company. Mr. Schulich has further advised the Company that he has acquired the additional 5,000,000 common shares for investment purposes.
SOURCE Seymour Schulich
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV