Gala To Benefit Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital Of Chicago
Actress Sarah Jessica Parker and Musician Harry Connick, Jr. Headline the Event
Children's Memorial Hospital, Chicago, is becoming Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago on June 9, 2012
April 19, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The following is being released today by Children's Memorial Hospital:
WHO: Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel; U.S. Senator Dick Durbin; Lovie Smith, head coach, Chicago Bears; Tom Ricketts, owner, Chicago Cubs; and Scottie Pippen, former Chicago Bulls player, are expected to attend a Gala to benefit Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago.
Chicago philanthropist Ann Lurie, along with a committee of leading philanthropists and Chicago civic leaders, are hosting the gala that offers a first look at Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago.
Event co-chairs include
Andrew J. McKenna,
Robert S. Murley,
Penny Pritzker and
J. Christopher Reyes, who are also co-chairs of
Heroes for Life: Campaign for Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago.
The event has been generously underwritten by Bombardier and Guggenheim.
WHAT: The goal of the event is to celebrate the completion of the state-of-the-art, 23-story building and to raise an additional $5 million for its fundraising campaign. Highlights of the evening include actress Sarah Jessica Parker as guest host and a performance by Harry Connick, Jr.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV