- Proposal 2-A: The Fund is now required, under normal market conditions, to invest at least 25% of its total assets in the financials sector, which for this purpose is comprised of the bank, thrifts & mortgage finance, diversified financial services, finance, consumer finance, capital markets, asset management & custody, investment banking & brokerage, insurance, insurance brokers and real estate investment trust (REIT) industries. From time to time, a Fund may have 25% or more of its total assets invested in any one of these industries.
- Proposal 2-B: The Fund eliminated its requirement that the Fund concentrate its investments in the utilities industry. As a result, under normal market conditions, the Fund may no longer invest more than 25% of its total assets in the utilities industry.
FFC And FLC Announce Results Of Annual Meeting
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts