CommerceWest Bank (OTCBB:CWBK) was a returning sponsor for the Cal State Fullerton 2012 Midyear Economic Forecast. Dr. Anil Puri is the Dean of Mihaylo College of Business and Economics and the Director of its Institute for Economic and Environmental Studies. He commented, "CommerceWest Bank has been a strong partner of the Mihaylo College of Business and Economics and Cal State Fullerton. Their support has been critical in bringing relevant and important economic information to the business community. We greatly appreciate our partnership, and personal commitment of Mr. Ivo Tjan, to the forecast project of the College."
Ivo Tjan Chairman and CEO of CommerceWest Bank commented, " We are happy to support Dr. Anil Puri, the Mihaylo College of Business and Economics and Cal State Fullerton. The valuable information provided at the Midyear Economic Update impacts businesses by allowing them to reassess their plan for the year to ensure they are successful.", Mr. Tjan continued," each day our team makes a conscious effort to have a positive impact in the local communities that we serve. We create lifelong partnerships with our clients by providing them ongoing education and guidance related to the banking industry, economy and much more. "
CommerceWest Bank creates the experience of "Bank on the Difference" for our clients. When you walk into a Regional Office, you automatically notice the difference in colors, we have a Concierge to greet you, and our presentation is professional. Our team is passionate about what we do and we have a clear vision that we are committed to achieving. We focus on catering to our niche, which is small to midsized businesses in Southern California. We listen and anticipate our clients' needs, so we can provide them with personally tailored banking and financial services.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV