NEW YORK (
TheStreet) -- In case you missed them, here are the top 10 most popular articles and videos on TheStreet today.
It's California dreaming for these three data-based IPOs with Splunk looking the strongest.
Insiders at these companies have been scooping up shares of their own stock lately. (Stocks mentioned include: SEAC, COMV)
The HP TouchSmart 9300 PC puts iPad-like touch on your desktop. But it's still too much Microsoft, too little Apple.
Wall Street wavers after a smooth Spanish bond auction and a solid round of earnings reports is followed by a series of mixed economic indicators.
These companies reported earnings on Thursday before the bell.
Shrugging off recent tech sector unease, EMC reports solid first-quarter results.
Qualcomm said supply of some of its chips aren't able to keep up with demand, which likely indicates Apple continues to do exceptionally well.
Molycorp (NYSE:MCP) has been upgraded by TheStreet Ratings from a sell to hold.
Legacy mortgage issues continue to weigh.
Human Genome Sciences rejects a $2.6 billion unsolicited offer from GlaxoSmithKline.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV