Toronto Stock Exchange: MTG
TORONTO, April 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Timbercreek Senior Mortgage Investment Corporation (the "Fund") is pleased to announce that its board of directors has declared a monthly dividend of $0.05 per class A share of the Fund to be paid on May 15, 2012 to holders of Class A Shares of record on April 30, 2012.
As of April 19, 2012 there were 15,415,297 Class A Shares outstanding.
About the FundThe Fund provides investors with an opportunity to receive attractive yields by investing indirectly, through holding shares of the Fund, in mortgage loan investments, comprised of first mortgages, selected and determined to be high quality by its manager, Timbercreek Asset Management Ltd. The investment objective of the Fund is, with a primary focus on capital preservation, to acquire and maintain a diversified portfolio of mortgage loan investments that generates attractive, stable returns in order to permit the Fund to pay monthly distributions to its shareholders. SOURCE Timbercreek Senior Mortgage Investment Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV