HOUSTON, April 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- In honor of Earth Day, CenterPoint Energy (NYSE:CNP) is partnering with the Arbor Day Foundation to plant trees in our nation's forests and communities where the company's natural gas customers live.
For a limited time, when CenterPoint Energy customers enroll in Online Billing through the promotion, the company will donate a tree and work with the Arbor Day Foundation to have it planted in the customer's home state to help restore urban and forestland trees in areas where they have been lost or damaged.
Online Billing is a fast, free and secure way for customers to pay their monthly natural gas bill. With Online Billing, customers can:
- Help the environment by going paperless: Saving paper lowers greenhouse gas emissions and saves trees.
- Reduce clutter: Customers receive an email when their bill is ready to view and be paid online.
- Enjoy 24-hour access: Customers can view and print any bill they've received for up to 13 months.
- Save money: Customers will avoid the hassle and cost of stamps.
- Enjoy payment flexibility: Customers can choose to pay immediately, schedule payments or set up automatic payments.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts