HOUSTON, April 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- In honor of Earth Day, CenterPoint Energy (NYSE:CNP) is partnering with the Arbor Day Foundation to plant trees in our nation's forests and communities where the company's natural gas customers live.
For a limited time, when CenterPoint Energy customers enroll in Online Billing through the promotion, the company will donate a tree and work with the Arbor Day Foundation to have it planted in the customer's home state to help restore urban and forestland trees in areas where they have been lost or damaged.
Online Billing is a fast, free and secure way for customers to pay their monthly natural gas bill. With Online Billing, customers can:
- Help the environment by going paperless: Saving paper lowers greenhouse gas emissions and saves trees.
- Reduce clutter: Customers receive an email when their bill is ready to view and be paid online.
- Enjoy 24-hour access: Customers can view and print any bill they've received for up to 13 months.
- Save money: Customers will avoid the hassle and cost of stamps.
- Enjoy payment flexibility: Customers can choose to pay immediately, schedule payments or set up automatic payments.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV