Want Unemployment Benefits While Working?
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Want to try out a new job while receiving unemployment insurance? You might be in luck.
The Labor Department Thursday explained its new "Bridge to Work" program would allow states to submit "innovative" proposals to re-employ workers that would give them the option to stay on unemployment insurance. The department will select 10 states after a 30-day review process.
"The states will determine how they want to operate this in their application, but clearly one of the benefits is that they would be able to use money from their state
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV