Protalix Bio Therapeutics
Protalix Bio Therapeutics (PLX) is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of recombinant therapeutic proteins based on its ProCellEx protein expression system, ProCellEx. This stock is trading up 3% to $6.43 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $6.29-$6.4652-Week Range: $4.06-$7.16 Volume: 319,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 347,900 From a technical perspective, PLX is gapping up notably higher today on decent volume. This move is quickly pushing the stock within range of triggering a major breakout trade. That trade will hit once PLX takes out some past overheard resistance at $6.70 to $7.28 with high-volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in PLX if it can sustain a move or close above those levels with volume that's near or well above 347,900 shares. If we get that action soon, look for PLX to make a run at its next significant overhead resistance level of $10. To see more stocks under-$10 that are making notable moves higher today, check out the Stocks Under-$10 Moving Higher portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV