LightPath Technologies (LPTH) engages in the design, development, manufacture, and distribution of optical components and assemblies in the U.S. and internationally. This stock is trading up 30% to $1.50 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $1.25-$1.6052-Week Range: $0.85-$2.47 Volume: 74,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 30,771 >>5 Rocket Stocks Worth Buying From a technical perspective, LPTH is soaring big-time today on above-average volume. This move has pushed the stock back above both its 200-day moving average at $1.48 and its 50-day moving average at $1.52. This monster spike in LPTH has also put the stock within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once LPTH takes out some near-term overhead resistance at $1.59 with heavy volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in LPTH if it manages to close above both moving averages and above $1.59 with volume that's near or well above 30,771 shares. If we get that action soon, look for LPTH to make a run at its recent high of $2.20.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV