Avanir Pharmaceuticals (AVNR) is a pharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing therapeutic products for the treatment of central nervous system disorders. This stock is trading up 5.6% to $3.07 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $2.86-$3.1052-Week Range: $1.77-$4.80 Volume: 853,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 1.4 million >>5 Stocks to Trade for Breakout Gains From a technical perspective, AVNR is bouncing strong today right off its 200-day moving of $2.88 with decent volume. This stock has also touched its 50-day moving average of $3.08. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in AVNR if it can manage to close back above both its 200-day and 50-day moving averages today. If we get that action, look for AVNR to make a run at its recent high of $3.56 or possibly much higher in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV