FSI International (FSII) designs, manufactures, markets and supports equipment used in the fabrication of microelectronics, such as advanced semiconductor devices. This stock is trading up 8.5% at $4.81 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $4.63-$4.8952-Week Range: $1.70-$5.44 Volume: 635,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 495,736 >>5 chip Stocks JPMorgan Likes From a technical perspective, FSII is bouncing strong today right near its 50-day moving average of $4.44 with above average volume. This move is pushing the stock within range of triggering a major breakout trade. That trade will hit once FSII takes out some near-term overhead resistance at $5.09 to $5.44 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades if FSII can move or close above those levels with volume that's near or well above 495,736 shares. If we get that action soon, look for FSII to trade up substantially from current levels. Traders can use the 50-day moving average of $4.44 or some near-term support at $4.21 as stop-out levels.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV