Integrated Device Technology
Integrated Device Technology (IDTI) designs, develops, manufactures and markets a range of semiconductor solutions for the advanced communications, computing and consumer industries. This stock is trading up 5.7% at $7.44 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $7.12-$7.4752-Week Range: $4.70-$8.74 Volume: 1.4 million Three-Month Average Volume: 1.6 million >>6 Tech Stocks That Rate Better Than Apple Shares of IDTI are ripping higher today after Starboard Value reported a 6.5% stake in the company. From a technical perspective, IDTI is gapping up strong today on decent volume. This move has pushed the stock into breakout territory since it's crossed some near-term overhead resistance at $7.14. Traders should now consider long-biased trades if IDTI can manage to close above $7.14 with volume that's near or well above 1,642,010 share. If we get that action, look for a much bigger breakout to trigger once $7.52 is taken out with high volume. Target a potential run-up towards $8 to $8.75 in the near-term if $7.52 is taken out with volume.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV