Anthera Pharmaceuticals (ANTH) is a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing products to treat serious diseases associated with inflammation, including cardiovascular and autoimmune diseases. This stock is trading up 11% at $2.20 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $2.21-$2.7452-Week Range: $1.86-$9.08 Volume: 2 million Three-Month Average Volume: 440,060 >>7 Hot Stocks on Traders' Radars From a technical perspective, ANTH is gapping notably higher today on monster volume. This move has briefly pushed the stock into breakout territory after it crossed some near-term overhead resistance at $2.22. At last check, ANTH hit an intraday high of $2.75 but has now pulled back to around $2.20. Traders should consider long-biased trades as long as ANTH is trending above $2.22 with strong upside volume flows. I would also consider long-biased trades if ANTH can manage to close back near its daily highs. This stock should be avoided from the long side if it closes below yesterday's low of $1.97.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV