NewLead (NEWL) is an international shipping company engaged in the transportation of refined products, such as gasoline and jet fuel, and dry bulk goods, such as iron ore, coal and grain. This stock is trading up 10% at $3.24 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $3.04-$3.7052-Week Range: $0.40-$5.23 Volume: 305,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 122,940 >>8 Stocks Rising on Monster Volume From a technical perspective, NEWL is ripping higher today on above-average volume. This move has briefly pushed the stock into breakout territory since it crossed some near-term overhead resistance at $3.55. At last check, the stock has pulled back off that level and is now trading near $3.25. Traders should now look for long-biased trades if NEWL can manage to move or close above $3.55 with heavy volume. If we get that action soon, look for this stock to make a run at its recent high of $5.23.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV