Northwest Kidney Centers Launches Capital Campaign For $5 Million Comprehensive Kidney Resource Center
The capital campaign is co-chaired by Steve Huebner, partner with KPMG, LLP, and Clint Randolph, retired Boeing senior manager. Campaign cabinet members are Connie Anderson, RN, vice president of clinical operations at Northwest Kidney Centers; Gary Bylund, executive vice president of Kibble & Prentice, Inc.; Deborah Crabbe, attorney with Foster Pepper, PLLC; Dr. Cyrus Cryst, nephrologist/nephrology section head of Virginia Mason Medical Center; Dr. Lisa Florence, director of the Kidney Transplant Program, Swedish Health Services; Gary Houlahan, president of Mutual Materials Co.; Joyce F. Jackson, CEO and president of Northwest Kidney Centers; Dr. Michael Kelly, clinical professor of medicine, Division of Nephrology, Harborview Medical Center; Steve Meyers, senior vice president with RBC Wealth Management; and David Wilde, chief financial officer of TTF Aerospace, LLC.
About Northwest Kidney Centers: In 2012, Northwest Kidney Centers is celebrating 50 years since its founding as the first dialysis organization in the world. The nonprofit provides the majority of dialysis care in King and Clallam counties, educates the public about kidney health, and collaborates with UW Medicine in the Kidney Research Institute. Northwest Kidney Centers' staff of 565 delivers more than 226,000 treatments per year in 14 dialysis centers and almost all of the area's hospitals, as well as supervising more than 200 people who give themselves dialysis at home. Learn more at www.nwkidney.org.
SOURCE Northwest Kidney Centers
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV