Honda Earns Edmunds.com Best Retained Value Award For The Second Consecutive Year
TORRANCE, Calif., April 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Honda has captured the 2012 Best Retained Value Award for the second consecutive year from Edmunds.com. Honda was named the top non-luxury brand in the Best Retained Value Awards for maintaining the highest projected residual value after five years of ownership as a percentage of value when new.
"Honda's focus on retail sales has always benefitted our most important client: Honda customers," said John Mendel, executive vice president of sales for American Honda. "This valuable award from Edmunds.com is recognition of Honda's unending mission of providing true value to customers – one that extends well beyond the showroom."
"Honda has long had a reputation for dependable used vehicles, and that is reflected in today's booming used car market," said Joe Spina, director of remarketing at Edmunds.com. "Honda's family of vehicles continues to expand the company's status as one of the best values available to car buyers today."For more information about the Edmunds.com Best Retained Value Awards, visit http://www.edmunds.com/car-reviews/best-retained-value-cars.html. Connect with Honda: Media Newsroom (for journalists): www.hondanews.comFor consumers: http://automobiles.honda.comYouTube: www.youtube.com/hondaFlickr: www.flickr.com/hondanewsTwitter: www.twitter.com/hondaFacebook: http://www.facebook.com/HondaPinterest: http://pinterest.com/honda/On Google+ SOURCE Honda
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV