CHICAGO, April 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The SEC ruled on April 17, 2012 that the proxy proposal submitted by Mr. Ronald L. Chez, an owner of 9.2% of RGEN's stock, cannot be excluded from Repligen's (Nasdaq: RGEN) proxy statement.
The proposal calls for shareholders to be able to call a special meeting with a 20% favorable vote, rather than the 50% requirement currently in place.
Mr. Chez said, "I believe this proposal will be beneficial for Repligen and its shareholders to help assure that the Board is acting in alignment with shareholder interests and concerns, and consistent with the steps necessarily to build a successful operating company. Amongst other actions, the Board needs to implement multi variable compensation plans that directly reward management performance that will benefit shareholders, i.e. profit, return on equity, stock price, etc."
Mr. Chez continued, "Repligen has a significant opportunity to finally achieve important, positive results that can benefit patients, Repligen employees and shareholders."SOURCE Ronald L. Chez
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV