Colors to spark the imaginationAs cabinet color trends shift from orange-, red- or yellow-toned browns to a more versatile brown, Diamond's new glazes and finishes provide the perfect neutral. This move toward a softer palette allows homeowners choosing to reside longer in their homes feel confident that they have chosen colors with 'staying power.'
- Grey Stone Glaze: A cooler option to the warmer tones of Amaretto Creme and Toasted Almond Glaze, this new glaze is available on three distinct white-tone paints — Pearl, Dover and Coconut — for a look that lightens up a space while bringing out the warmth of it.
- Tundra Mid-range Brown Finish: Within a landscape of browns, new Tundra is a timeless brown with purely neutral undertones. The warm-hued beauty works across a range of door styles and wood types, including maple, cherry, oak, alder and rustic alder.
- Opaque Finishes: In keeping with the trend for more a more neutral, conservative approach to color, Diamond's Inspired Color collection expands with two new accent colors. Juniper Berry is a crisp and refreshing opaque gray finish infused with blue undertones. Sand Dune is a warm and soothing sand-color opaque beige finish with a slight red undertone.
Simply elegant embellishment Answering the call for even more embellishment options, glass cabinet inserts provide a positive first impression in any kitchen.
- Prairie Mullion is the newest addition to Diamond's glass cabinet insert options. Available on shaker-style doors, this decorative glass design joins a line of embellishments that have been expanded to wall, base and tall cabinets.
Quality inside and out From cabinet tops to toekick bottoms, Diamond builds quality cabinetry, inside and out.
- Toekick Drawer: A new modification available on any Diamond cabinet type starting at 18-inch widths, the ingenious Toekick drawer provides an extra 3-inch high storage area, perfect for stashing flat kitchen accessories such as baking sheets or placemats.
- Smart Stop™ Integrated Door Hinge: A fully concealed, six-way adjustable hinge is now standard on all Diamond cabinet doors, drawers and sliding shelves. The hinges make it possible to view all contents within the cabinets and ensure that drawers and doors close softly, every time.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts