JASPER, Ind., April 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- With spring home improvement season in the air, Diamond Cabinets, a division of MasterBrand® Cabinets, is blooming with a fresh new line of kitchen and bath cabinet products ripe for the picking. The on-trend lineup of cabinetry solutions is designed to meet consumers' needs for flexible options in home remodeling and cabinet replacement.
Home trends continue to point to the kitchen as the heartbeat of the home. In fact, kitchens remain the focus of cabinet buyers at 78 percent of the remodel spending, followed by baths and other areas such as utility rooms and home offices, according to MasterBrand research.(1) Cabinet replacement is also a strong trend, with nearly 60 percent of cabinet spending used for remodeling part of a room, and a third for replacing old or outdated cabinets only. In addition, an American Institute of Architects survey showed increased consumer preference for combining household living space with kitchen space, and a growing popularity of adaptability and universal design features.(2)"With consumers staying in their homes longer and more generations of families living under one roof, the needs of today's homeowners can be summed up in one word: flexibility. Without exception, Diamond cabinets offer the perfect balance of beauty, brains and brawn that homeowners want and designers demand. We've created fresh styles and finishes, savvy kitchen storage ideas, and added muscle where it counts," said Joel Culp, executive vice president of marketing and strategic planning, Diamond Cabinets. Inspiring cabinet solutions The new cabinets are engineered to make kitchens and baths the most beautiful and organized places in the home. Highlights include the latest innovation to one of Diamond's most popular cabinets, the Gourmet SuperCabinet ™; cabinets that feature corner drawers; end cabinets that open from the front and the side; flexible glazes and finishes in soft, neutral colors that adapt to many styles of home decor; clean-lined glass inserts and accessories; SmartStop™ self-closing glides and hinges made standard, and toekick drawers now available as a modification on any cabinet 18-inches and wider. Storage on the brainEquipped for maximum function and flexibility, Diamond offers new cabinet solutions to increase organization and workflow while keeping the kitchen clutter-free.
- Gourmet SuperCabinet: The perfect solution for the cook who has everything, the new upscale version of Diamond's popular SuperCabinet theme allows for centralized storage of pots, pans, lids and cutting boards (included). Available in 30 and 36-inch widths, the Gourmet SuperCabinet offers multiple, movable chrome rail dividers and space for a cutting board and plastic wrap containers.
- Base Corner with Curved Pullout: This 48-inch, maximum-storage cabinet swings out for remarkable accessibility. Chrome rails and a nonskid surface keep items in place while the shelves are in motion.
- Three-drawer Corner Cabinet: Providing a more furniture-like look than a traditional diagonal corner cabinet or lazy Susan, the base Three-drawer Corner Cabinet is designed with a top drawer that continues through the corner.
- Face Frame and Door-On-End Option: A new functional end modification makes it possible to access cabinet interiors from the front and the side, providing a perfect solution for center islands or additional end-run cabinet storage.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.