The Aerospace Systems division of Nortech Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: NSYS) recently updated its international quality certification to AS9100:2009 (Rev C). This latest revision to the AS9100 quality management standard for aviation, space and defense organizations includes many enhanced requirements, from product design, project management and risk management through product realization, traceability and on-time delivery.
“This important certification demonstrates our commitment to continuous improvement throughout our entire operation,” says Michelle Risius, quality manager at Aerospace Systems, a division of Nortech Systems located in Blue Earth, Minn. “We’re proud of our 40-year history providing mission-critical support to defense contractors and other OEMs.”
The Aerospace Systems division specializes in custom-designed wire harnesses and cable assemblies, including rugged high-speed data communications cables, flat molded, fiber optics, printed circuit board assemblies (PCBAs) and higher-level builds. Products are engineered to withstand severe environmental conditions including extreme heat and cold, salt spray, water immersion, chemical and abrasion resistance, and electromagnetic and radio frequency interference.
Nortech Systems Incorporated ( www.nortechsys.com), based in Wayzata, Minn., is a full-service electronics manufacturing services (EMS) provider of wire and cable assemblies, printed circuit board assemblies and higher-level complete box build assemblies for a wide range of industries. Markets served include industrial equipment, aerospace/defense and medical. The company has manufacturing capabilities and operating partners in the U.S., Asia and Latin America. Nortech Systems, Inc. is traded on the NASDAQ Stock Market under the symbol NSYS.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV