NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- The following stocks go ex-dividend Monday, meaning an investor must purchase the shares Friday to qualify for the next dividend payment: Clorox (CLX), Lennar (LEN) and Lowe's (LOW).
The bleach maker is scheduled to report third-quarter results on May 2. Analysts, on average, anticipate earnings of $1.03 a share on revenue of $1.35 billion.
"We believe management's strategy is beginning to collectively fire on all cylinders," Wells Fargo analysts wrote in a Feb. 24 report. "FX and inflationary pressures will be key items outside of management's control to monitor while a solid innovation pipeline and a disciplined acquisition approach will key items to watch within management's control."Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 3.4% Rated "C+ (Hold)" by TheStreet Ratings: The company's second-quarter gross profit margin was about the same as it was the previous year. Clorox has very weak liquidity. Its Quick Ratio is 0.48, which demonstrates a lack of ability to meet its short-term cash needs. In the second quarter, stockholders' net worth decreased 260.48% from the prior year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV