- Optimize inventory through a cut plan workbench, a user interface that matches demand for cut sizes of bar, sheet, coil, etc., to available supplies of raw material and remnants;
- Transfer specifications between sales, purchase and production transactions, including inter-company orders;
- Track inventory by quantity (pieces or feet), theoretical weight and actual weight;
- Price in any convertible unit of measure, regardless of the unit by which an item is sold or inventoried;
- Factor dimensional transformation into routings; and
- Automatically calculate the cost allocation for divergent (one-to-many) production.
Crowe Horwath LLP Upgrades Metals Industry Enterprise Resource Planning System
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.