- Optimize inventory through a cut plan workbench, a user interface that matches demand for cut sizes of bar, sheet, coil, etc., to available supplies of raw material and remnants;
- Transfer specifications between sales, purchase and production transactions, including inter-company orders;
- Track inventory by quantity (pieces or feet), theoretical weight and actual weight;
- Price in any convertible unit of measure, regardless of the unit by which an item is sold or inventoried;
- Factor dimensional transformation into routings; and
- Automatically calculate the cost allocation for divergent (one-to-many) production.
Crowe Horwath LLP Upgrades Metals Industry Enterprise Resource Planning System
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.