Enphase Energy, Inc., (NASDAQ:ENPH) today announced the tour schedule for the Enphase Experience Roadshow 2012, where solar installers, building contractors, engineers and solar enthusiasts will participate in hands-on training and demonstrations of the full capabilities of the Enphase ® Microinverter System. The annual roadshow kicks off in Petaluma, Calif., on Monday, April 30 and will continue for more than 80 days across the United States and Canada, stopping in 33 cities as voted by Enphase customers and online community members.
“Enphase designed this tour for our solar customers and community. We asked them to vote for their cities and committed to visit as many as possible,” said Bill Rossi, chief marketing officer of Enphase Energy. “Not only are we able to demonstrate the advantages of our microinverter technology on the annual Roadshow but also engage in meaningful and productive conversations directly with our installer community.”
Each stop of the tour will feature Microinverter System enhancements and tools to help solar installers grow their businesses, including:
- New balance-of-system products that further streamline solar installations
- Access to the Enlighten 3.0 Beta and the next generation of monitoring and mobile solutions that simplify processes
- A preview of the Enphase Metering and Management Solution, which includes a revenue grade meter for financed residential solar systems
The tour begins on Monday, April 30 at Enphase Energy’s new corporate headquarters at 1420 North McDowell Boulevard in Petaluma, Calif., from 11:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Each free event will include food, contests and giveaways.To register for the Enphase Experience Roadshow 2012 and for more information, visit http://enphase.com/roadshow/. Enphase Experience Roadshow 2012 Tour Schedule
|5/4/2012||Los Angeles, CA|
|5/7/2012||Santa Ana, CA|
|5/8/2012||San Marcos, CA|
|5/9/2012||San Diego, CA|
|5/23/2012||Grand Prairie, TX|
|5/25/2012||San Antonio, TX|
|5/31/2012||New Orleans, LA|
|6/7/2012||North Brunswick, NJ|
|6/29/2012||St. Louis, MO|
|7/16/2012||San Jose, CA|
|7/17/2012||San Carlos, CA|
|7/19/2012||Santa Rosa, CA|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV