LONDON, April 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Royal Dutch Shell plc (the "Company") announces that its Annual General Meeting will be held at Circustheater, Circusstraat 4, The Hague, the Netherlands at 11.00 am (Dutch time) on Tuesday May 22, 2012, with an audio-visual link to a satellite meeting place at The Barbican Centre, Silk Street, London, EC2Y 8DS, United Kingdom at 10.00 am (UK time).
The Notice of the 2012 Annual General Meeting (the "Notice") can be viewed and downloaded from http://www.shell.com/agm.
In accordance with the Listing Rules, a copy of each of the documents below have been submitted to the National Storage Mechanism and will be available for inspection at: http://www.Hemscott.com/nsm.doAnnual Report and Form 20-F for the year ended December 31, 2011 2011 Annual Review and Summary Financial Statements Notice of 2012 Annual General Meeting Notice of Availability of Shareholder Documents Proxy Form relating to the 2012 Annual General Meeting The Annual Report and Form 20-F for the year ended December 31, 2011 and 2011 Annual Review and Summary Financial Statements can also be viewed and downloaded from the Company's website: http://www.shell.com/annualreport. Printed copies of the Notice and associated documents will be issued to shareholders today. April 19, 2012 Mark Edwards Deputy Company Secretary Enquiries Shell Media Relations International, UK, European Press: +31-70-377-3600 Shell Investor Relations Europe: +31-70-377-3996 United States: +1-713-241-2069 SOURCE Royal Dutch Shell plc
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV