Matador Resources Company (NYSE: MTDR) (“Matador” or the “Company”) announced today that Joseph Wm. Foran, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, presented at the 2012 IPAA OGIS New York Conference on Wednesday, April 18, 2012.
Highlights of Mr. Foran’s presentation included the following:
- First quarter 2012 oil production of approximately 200,000 barrels
- From April 1, 2012 through April 10, 2012, oil production in excess of 4,000 bbls per day
- Oil production expected to increase nearly ten-fold in 2012
- 94% of 2012 capital budget being directed to opportunities prospective for oil and liquids
- Affirmed guidance metrics previously announced on March 7, 2012 including (1) estimated capital spending of $313 million, (2) estimated total oil production of 1.4 to 1.5 million barrels, (3) estimated exit rate for oil production of 5,000 to 5,500 barrels per day and (4) estimated total natural gas production of 12.5 to 13.5 billion cubic feet.
The live webcast of Mr. Foran’s presentation will be accessible for 12 months via the following link: http://www.investorcalendar.com/CEPage.asp?ID=168095 and can also be found at www.matadorresources.com under the Events page of the Investors section of the website for 12 months.
A copy of Mr. Foran’s presentation is available at www.matadorresources.com under the Presentations page of the Investors section of the website.Forward-Looking Statement This press release and statements made by representatives of Matador Resources Company (“Matador” or the “Company”) during the course of this press release include “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. “Forward-looking statements” are statements related to future, not past, events. Forward-looking statements are based on current expectations and include any statement that does not directly relate to a current or historical fact. In this context, forward-looking statements often address expected future business and financial performance, and often contain words such as “could,” “believe,” “would,” “anticipate,” “intend,” “estimate,” “expect,” “may,” “should,” “continue,” “plan,” “predict,” “potential,” “project” and similar expressions that are intended to identify forward-looking statements, although not all forward-looking statements contain such identifying words. Actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. These forward-looking statements involve certain risks and uncertainties and ultimately may not prove to be accurate, including, but not limited to, the following risks related to our financial and operational performance: general economic conditions; our ability to execute our business plan, including the success of our drilling program; changes in oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids prices and the demand for oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids; our ability to replace reserves and efficiently develop our current reserves; our costs of operations, delays and other difficulties related to producing oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids; our ability to make acquisitions on economically acceptable terms; availability of sufficient capital to execute our business plan, including from our future cash flows, increases in our borrowing base and otherwise; weather and environmental conditions; and other important factors which could cause actual results to differ materially from those anticipated or implied in the forward-looking statements. For further discussions of risks and uncertainties, you should refer to Matador’s SEC filings, including the “Risk Factors” section of Matador’s Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2011. Matador undertakes no obligation and does not intend to update these forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances occurring after the date of this press release, except as required by law. You are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date of this press release. All forward-looking statements are qualified in their entirety by this cautionary statement.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV