Capital Senior Living Corporation (NYSE:CSU) will host a conference call with senior management to discuss the Company’s first quarter 2012 financial results. The call will be held on Thursday, May 3, 2012 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time. The Company’s earnings release announcing first quarter 2012 financial results is scheduled to be released to news services the evening of Wednesday, May 2, 2012.
The call-in number is 913-312-1491, confirmation code 4351032. A link to a simultaneous webcast of the teleconference will be available at www.capitalsenior.com through Windows Media Player or RealPlayer.
For the convenience of the Company’s shareholders and the public, the conference call will be recorded and available for replay starting May 3, 2012 at 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time, until May 12, 2012 at 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time. To access the conference call replay, call 719-457-0820, confirmation code 4351032. The conference call will also be made available for playback via the Company’s corporate website, www.capitalsenior.com .
ABOUT THE COMPANYCapital Senior Living Corporation is one of the nation’s largest operators of residential communities for senior adults. The Company’s operating philosophy emphasizes a continuum of care, which integrates independent living, assisted living and home care services, to provide residents the opportunity to age in place. During the first quarter, the Company operated 90 senior living communities in geographically concentrated regions with an aggregate capacity of approximately 12,500 residents. Contact Ralph A. Beattie, Chief Financial Officer, at 972-770-5600 for more information.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV