NGL Energy Partners LP (NYSE: NGL) announced today that the board of directors of its general partner has approved a quarterly cash distribution of $.3625 per unit ($1.45 on an annualized basis) for the quarter ended March 31, 2012. The cash distribution will be paid May 15, 2012, to unitholders of record as of the close of business on April 30, 2012. This distribution represents a 3.6% increase over the quarterly distribution of $.35 per unit ($1.40 on an annualized basis) paid in February 2012 and a 7.4% increase over the distribution declared for the quarter ended September 2011.
About NGL Energy Partners LP
The Partnership owns and operates a vertically integrated energy business with three operating segments: midstream, wholesale supply and marketing and retail propane. NGL completed its initial public offering in May 2011. For further information visit the Partnership's website at www.nglenergypartners.com.
This release is a qualified notice under Treasury Regulation Section
Brokers and nominees should treat 100% of NGL Energy
Partner LP’s distributions to foreign investors as being attributable to
income that is effectively connected with a United States trade or
Therefore, distributions to foreign investors are
subject to federal income tax withholding at the highest applicable
effective tax rate.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV