The Group has set itself the aim of achieving +6% to +14% issue volume annual growth and over 10% growth in funds from operations per year.
In the framework of the strategy to "Conquer 2012" and "Invent 2016", the Group's Executive Committee, chaired by Jacques Stern , is being reorganized as follows:
- Jean-Louis Claveau, Chief Operating Officer for Hispanic Latin America and North America
- Laurent Delmas, Chief Operating Officer for France
- Arnaud Erulin, Chief Operating Officer for Central Europe and Scandinavia
- Graziella Gavezotti, Chief Operating Officer for Southern Europe
- Oswaldo Melantonio Filho, Chief Operating Officer for Brazil
- Laurent Pellet, Chief Operating Officer for Asia-Pacific
- Bernard Rongvaux, Chief Operating Officer for Northern Europe, the Middle East and Africa
- Gilles Bonnin, Executive Vice President, Technology and Strategic Information Systems
- Gilles Coccoli, Executive Vice President, Strategy and Development
- Philippe Dufour, Executive Vice President for Alternative Investments
- Loïc Jenouvrier, Chief Financial Officer in charge of Legal Affairs
- Jeanne Renard, Executive Vice President, Human Resources
- Eliane Rouyer-Chevalier, Executive Vice President, Communications and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Gilles Bonnin , Executive Vice President in charge of Technology and Strategic Information Systems since 2011, is joining the Executive Committee. A digital transition pioneer, Edenred is therefore placing technology at the heart of its service quality and its ability to be different.
- Gilles Coccoli is joining the Executive Committee to take charge of the Strategy and Development department. The mission of this department is to support the development of new programs and services. Gilles Coccoli was previously Managing Director in charge of Edenred's authorization platform, PrePay Solutions. He will be replaced by Ray Brash , the former Deputy Managing Director of PrePay Solutions, who will report to Gilles Coccoli.
- Philippe Dufour , former Executive Vice President, Strategy and Development, is now Executive Vice President for Alternative Investments. In this capacity, he will coordinate an entity whose aim will be to accompany, through minority holdings, companies offering value-added services to Edenred's stakeholders (affiliates, beneficiaries, clients). This new initiative will supplement the internal approach to innovation and the external approach, which was recently initiated with the 15% investment in the Partech investment fund.
- Graziella Gavezotti, the former Chief Operating Officer of Edenred Italy, has taken on new responsibilities as the Chief Operating Officer for Southern Europe ( Spain, Greece, Italy, Portugal and Turkey). This region is strategically important for the Group, since it offers new opportunities for growth by developing new solutions.
- Laurent Pellet , the former Chief Operating Officer for Southern Europe, excluding Italy, is the new Chief Operating Officer of the Asia-Pacific zone ( China, South Korea, India, Singapore, Taiwan - with South Africa also included in this region), which is a source of high potential growth for Edenred, especially in terms of geographic expansion.
- Jeanne Renard, former Deputy Director reporting to the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, has been appointed Executive Vice President for Human Resources. She remains in charge of the Group's in-house governance bodies.
- Employee benefits (Ticket Restaurant ® , Ticket Alimentación, Ticket CESU, Childcare Vouchers, etc.).
- The expense management process (Ticket Car, Ticket Clean Way, Ticket Frete, etc.).
- Incentive and rewards programs (Ticket Compliments, Ticket Kadéos, etc.).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV