April 19, 2012
Nearly two years after its launch, Edenred, world leader in prepaid corporate services, is restructuring its management team in order to pursue its strategy for strong and sustainable growth.
, Edenred's 6,000 employees have been mobilized around a three-phase strategy: setting up the conditions to be a standalone company ("Win 2010"), strengthening the Group's foundations to drive future growth ("Conquer 2012") and opening new growth territories ("Invent 2016").
The reinforcement of the Group's foundations to support strong and sustainable growth
will be achieved by:
- pursuing organic issue volume  growth in the core business, through four drivers:
- increasing penetration rates (+2% to +5% per year) in existing markets, through the introduction of differentiated solutions backed by a unique quality of service;
- creating new solutions, with the launch of 26 new commercial offers between July 2011 and the end of 2012. This accelerated deployment, which demonstrates the Group's innovation capabilities, should help to contribute to 2 to 4 points of issue volume growth per year from 2013;
- expanding geographically, a more gradual strategy for contributing to the Group's organic growth (+1% to +2% after 2014). The Group intends to move into six to eight new countries in 2016;
- increasing face value (+1% to +3%), which benefits from the rise in inflation.
- acc elerating the digital transition:
The Group's objective is to generate
of total issue volume through paperless solutions at the end of 2012 (versus 41% at the end of 2011) and to increase this level to
more than 70%,
starting in 2016.
Digital solutions will enable the Group to broaden its offers for clients (companies and local authorities) and provide its affiliates (networks of merchants) and beneficiaries (users of service vouchers) with new value-added services.