PARIS, April 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Nearly two years after its launch, Edenred, world leader in prepaid corporate services, is restructuring its management team in order to pursue its strategy for strong and sustainable growth.
Since June 2010 , Edenred's 6,000 employees have been mobilized around a three-phase strategy: setting up the conditions to be a standalone company ("Win 2010"), strengthening the Group's foundations to drive future growth ("Conquer 2012") and opening new growth territories ("Invent 2016").
The reinforcement of the Group's foundations to support strong and sustainable growth ("Conquer 2012") will be achieved by:
- pursuing organic issue volume  growth in the core business, through four drivers:
- increasing penetration rates (+2% to +5% per year) in existing markets, through the introduction of differentiated solutions backed by a unique quality of service;
- creating new solutions, with the launch of 26 new commercial offers between July 2011 and the end of 2012. This accelerated deployment, which demonstrates the Group's innovation capabilities, should help to contribute to 2 to 4 points of issue volume growth per year from 2013;
- expanding geographically, a more gradual strategy for contributing to the Group's organic growth (+1% to +2% after 2014). The Group intends to move into six to eight new countries in 2016;
- increasing face value (+1% to +3%), which benefits from the rise in inflation.
- acc elerating the digital transition:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV