BANGALORE, India and EAST BRUNSWICK, N.J., April 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT) announced today that it will hold its "Analyst Day" at 383 Madison Avenue, 2nd Floor | New York, New York 10179 on May 18, 2012 from 10:00 am to 02:00 pm EST.
Azim Premji – Chairman, Suresh Senapaty, CFO, T K Kurien – CEO and other members of the senior management team will be present to address analysts and investors.
Participation in this event is by invitation only and members of the investor community who have not received an invite, but would like to participate should write to Francesca.Bode@wipro.com to register.
The event will be webcast live on our website at www.wipro.com. Presentation can also be accessed on our web site post the event.About Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT) Wipro provides comprehensive IT solutions and services, including systems integration, Information Systems outsourcing, IT enabled services, package implementation, software application development and maintenance, and research and development services to corporations globally. Wipro Limited is the first PCMM Level 5 and SEI CMM Level 5 certified IT Services Company globally. Wipro also has a strong presence in niche market segments of Infrastructure Engineering and Consumer Products & Lighting. For more information, please visit our websites at www.wipro.com. SOURCE Wipro Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV