Insight Enterprises, Inc. (Nasdaq: NSIT) (the “Company”) today announced that it will release financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2012, following the close of the market on Wednesday, May 2, 2012, and will also host a conference call and live webcast at 5:00 p.m. ET to discuss the results of operations. The live webcast and replays of the conference call can be accessed online through the investor relations section of our website, insight.com, at: https://www.insight.com/pages/investor_relations.web?source=investorrelations.
Insight Enterprises, Inc. is a leading technology provider of
hardware, software and service solutions to business and government
clients in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and
Asia-Pacific. Insight is focused on helping organizations move
technology goals forward in the areas of
Communication & Collaboration,
& Point of Sale, and
Productivity. The company has approximately 5,300 teammates
worldwide and generated sales of $5.3 billion for its most recent fiscal
year, which ended December 31, 2011. Insight is ranked No. 471 on the
2011 Fortune 500. For more information, please call 1.800.INSIGHT
(1.800.467.4448) in the United States or visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV