SAO PAULO, April 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- GOL Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A. (NYSE: GOL and BM&FBOVESPA: GOLL4), (S&P/Fitch: B+/B+, Moody's: B1), the largest low-cost and low-fare airline in Latin America, announces its 1Q12 Earnings Release Schedule.
1Q12 Earnings Release May 03, 2012 (after trading hours).The release will be available on our website www.voegol.com.br/ir.
Quiet PeriodIn accordance with fair disclosure and corporate governance best practices, GOL starts its Quiet Period on April 19, and will end immediately after the conference calls on May 04.
To access the document, please visit our website: www.voegol.com.br/irContact Investor Relations Leonardo Pereira – Vice-President and CFO Edmar Lopes – Finance and IR Officer Gustavo Mendes – Investor Relations Ricardo Rocca – Investor RelationsPhone.: (11) 2128-4700E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgWebsite: www.voegol.com.br/irTwitter: @GOLinvest Corporate Communications Phone.: (11) 2128-4413E-mail: email@example.comTwitter : @GOLcomunicacao Media Relations Edelman ( USA and Europe): Meaghan Smith and Robby CorradoPhone.: +1 (212) 704-8196 / 704-4484E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com SOURCE GOL Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV